Are you Insured?
- Yes, I have both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance.
Do you have backup equipment in case a camera fails?
- I have backups for all key pieces of equipment including cameras, flashguns and lenses. The cameras back up the images onto a second card during the wedding to provide additional protection for the images during the event.
How will I get to view my Photos?
- A password protected gallery is set up under the galleries/weddings tab on the web site. This includes all edited high resolution images which are provided to the bride and groom on a DVD.
How long do you stay to cover a wedding on the day?
- I pretty much stay as long as it takes to tell the story of your day from the bride getting ready until the dancing is well under way in the evening.
What happens if you are not familiar with a location?
- Once you confirm your booking, I try to visit the location at least once prior to the big day. This helps me determine the best light and possible locations for images.
When will I get to see my Images?
- To allow the best selection and editing 0f images from the day, It usually takes between four and six weeks after the wedding to have the gallery loaded up and album designed and ordered.
How do family and friends view the images and obtain prints?
- Family and friends that you have permitted to view your images can order images directly from the gallery. The prints are available in a range of sizes. This means that family and friends don't require to order via yourselves.
How far will you travel for wedding photography?
- I have no set limits on how far I will travel. My fee includes reasonable travel distances from my base in Glasgow, I am happy to travel throughout Scotland and the UK. Reasonable travel and accommodation expenses may be incurred for further afield locations and of course these would be agreed in advance.
How do we book your services?
- Simple, give me a call and I will check if I'm available for your wedding day, If I am we will lock in that day for you subject to a non refundable deposit of £150 at the time of the booking. Happy to meet up for a chat also.